CSI Conference: Big Data and Analytics – Dec 8
Big Data has a Billion Dollar market and expected to create 4.4 Million IT jobs globally by 2015. This Big Data conference is a step-by-step guide on critical aspects that the IT professionals and students must know. The take-away from the conference will be 360 degree overview on technologies and applications in Big Data domain.
- Perspective on Big Data by Anand Deshpande, Persistent
- Tools and techniques:
- Learn about Hadoop, Hive etc. by Kalpak Shah, Clogeny
- Data Warehousing and Big Data by Akshay Bogawat, Infosys
- Big Data and Analytics Implementation:
- Retail Sector by Deepak Badhani, Sears
- Media and Publishing by Sayali Kulkarni, PubMatic
- Enterprise by Karan Gujral, IBM
- Big Data, Big Challenges by Roby John (Tap-to-Learn), Girish Mujumdar (VMWare), Karan Gujral (IBM), etc.
Fees and Registration
This event is open for anybody to attend. Fees: Rs. 800 for CSI members, and Rs. 1000 for others. Please register here
(Note: PuneTech has a policy of not promoting paid events, but in this case, the fees are reasonable, and CSI is a non-commercial organization, so we felt an exception was justified.)