TechMarathi wants tech articles in Marathi for their e-Diwali-ank 2016
TechMarathi.com is a sister site of PuneTech, that focuses on publishing technology articles in Marathi for the benefit of Marathi speaking population who would like to stay abreast of the latest in technology.
Every year, in the time-honoured tradition of Marathi periodicals, TechMarathi publishes a special Diwali online magazine for the the past 2 years. This year too TechMarathi is planning an online “e-Diwali Ank” – a Diwali Special “bumper” edition of articles.
If you are a techie who can write in Marathi, please consider contributing an article. The article can be humorous, informative, experience sharing, or a
short story. It can be an article, poem, cartoon, or any other form of content. You can even translate an existing English article to Marathe – even that can be quite valuable.
These are the submission guidelines:
- The articles should be 200 words or more (there is no strict upper limits for length of longer articles.)
- Send the articles in Unicode.
- Send the articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive acknowledgement in 24hrs. If you don’t receive it by that time please write to email@example.com
- All rights to approve articles for publishing will be with the committee appointed by TechMarathi, and their decision will be final.
If you have any questions or suggestions please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org