WiCamp – “From Ideas to Dollars” barcamp – 30 May
What: WiCamp is a barcamp with the theme “From Ideas to Dollars”, organized by Wipro Technologies. BarCamps are un-conference like meetings. Here like minded people come over and share their learning on a topic of mutual interest through presentation, demos, videos, etc.
When: Friday, 30th May, 2pm to 7pm
Where: Wipro Technologies, Platinum Training hall, Tower-3, Lower Ground, Phase- I, MIDC, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjwadi, Pune
Who can attend: This event is open to all. There are no fees. Please register at the WiCamp website.
Themes for WiCamp:
- How firms arrive at value proposition for an innovation
- Partnering to take ideas faster to market
- Open Innovation
- Measuring returns on innovation
- Shrinking the time to market
- Increasing hit-rate of ideas
- Managing teams for innovation
- Personal creativity to organizational creativity
More than the actual presentations given what I like about a barcamp is the people you meet in the corridors, and the enthusiasm and energy levels. You should definitely attend if you’ve never attended a barcamp before. For details, see the WiCamp wiki, which will keep getting updated until the last day.