Inviting Pune Startups to Showcase their Products at Pune Connect 2011
The Software Exporters Association of Pune (SEAP) and the Pune Open Coffee Club (POCC) are inviting proposals from Pune startups and small companies for Pune Connect 2011, an event to be held on November 5th in Pune. In this event, the most interesting Pune startups and small companies will be selected to showcase their products and services to the world at large, and specifically to members of SEAP (which comprises some of Pune’s top IT companies). The idea behind this event is to allow the best startups in Pune a platform where they can find customers, mentors, business partners, affiliates amongst Pune’s established companies, and successful senior entrepreneurs.
The best three start-ups from this event will be further showcased at Zinnov Consulting’s Conference in Pune on Nov 17th.
SEAP will be lining up press coverage behind both events to make sure that the start-ups get maximum mileage.
If you’re interested, and have a product that you can demo on November 5th, and if the target audience includes mature software/IT companies in Pune, please submit a deck of slides to email@example.com, on or before Monday, 24th October, 2011.
The slide deck should cover the following aspects of your company/product:
- Explanation of the core idea/offering
- Value prop to the customer
- Customer case-studies/references
- Differentiators / unique features
- Cofounders and sr mgmt team background
- Short term and long term Plans
- One slide with company profile including the following information:
- When was company started
- When was your product launched
- (Approx) number of employees currently
- (Approx) number of customers using your product currently (if any)
Also, please mark the date & time of the actual event (5 November, Saturday, 10:30am-3pm) in your calendar.