NULL.co.in Monthly Meeting on Computer Security: Saturday Jan 10
What: Monthly meeting on Network Security by security awareness group “Null”
When: Saturday, 10st January, 6pm
Where: IMED, More Vidyalaya, Paud Road, Pune
Registration and Fees: This event is free for all. No registration required.
Agenda of the meet:
1. Discuss the AntiPhishing Project.
2. Discuss the Clubhack IAS project.
3. Presentation on Stack Smashing/Shellcoding.
4. Planning for our next Event.
5. What to and how to of our meets.
For the other 4 tech events happening this weekend, check the PuneTech calendar.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Network Security Workshop by “Null” – Dec 21
- A perspective on The Indian Information Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2006
- 2009 Trends in Networking and Security
- Recession be damned! IT security spending up for some
- The Academy Home: Network Security for Normal Users
- Hold your nose! IT’s dirtiest jobs