Call for Presentations – ClubHack Security Conference – Dec 2011
ClubHack is one of India’s foremost conferences on Security and is now in its 5th year. As usual, it will be on the first weekend of December (3rd & 4th) in Pune. Last year, [ClubHack ] had Security Guru Bruce Schneier as the keynote speaker.
The call for presentations is out, and if you’re working in the area of computer security, you should submit a presentation proposal.
Why should you submit?
Being a speaker at a conference gives you visibility and establishes you as an expert in your domain. Plus, as a part of the community, it is your duty to ensure that such events get the best quality of content. And in addition there are the material benefits:
- 100% Travel reimbursement of economy return tickets for all Indian speakers
- Accommodation for 2 in Pune
- Complementary passes for event & party for 2
- Gift hampers & freebies
Suggested topics are:
- Cloud Application Security
- Mobile Security (cellular technologies)
- Mobile platform attacks (iOS, Android, BB, Win7, Symbian)
- Cyber Intelligence
- Cyber warfare
- Hardware mods
- Critical Infrastructure Attack & Protection
- Protocol based vulnerability in networks and computers
- Firewall Evasion techniques
- Data Recovery and Incident Response
- WLAN and Bluetooth Security
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Computer forensics
- Open source hacking toolkit
- Cyber Crime & law
But of course, you can submit proposals for talks in other related areas of security too.
See the CFP for more details, and specifics on how to submit a proposal.