Call for Speakers – IndicThreads Conference on Java Technologies, Pune Dec 2009
The IndicThreads Java conference is a technology conference that happens in Pune every year. The conference has in-depth, vendor-neutral technical sessions about a wide range of topics in the Java space. If you have done some interesting work in or related to Java, you should consider submitting a proposal.
PuneTech has detailed coverage of last year’s IndicThreads Java conference. For even more details, you can see the list of speakers and the slides used in their presentations at the conference website. That should give you an idea of what this conference is about.
Call for Speakers
IndicThreads.com invites submissions for the 4th IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology to be held on 11th and 12th December 2009 in Pune, India. The conference is the premier independent conference on Java technology in India and is the place to be, to learn the latest in the Java world while meeting with like-minded individuals from across the industry.
IndicThreads welcomes submissions from subject experts across fields, geographic locations and areas of development. Topics of interest include new and groundbreaking technologies and emerging trends, successful practices and real world learnings.
Topics appropriate for submission to this conference include but are not restricted to the below, stated in no particular order –
1. Java Language Specs & Standards
2. Optimization, Scaling and Performance Tuning
3. Cloud Computing
4. Rich Internet Applications, Ajax and Web 2.0
5. Scripting languages for Java like JRuby, Groovy, Rhino, JavaFX.
6. Open Source Frameworks
7. Enterprise Architecture
10. Social Networking
12. Agile Techniques, Extreme Programing, Test Driven Development
13. New and emerging technologies
14. Case Studies and Real World Experiences
- Please note that marketing-oriented submissions aimed at promoting specific organizations or products will not be accepted.
- All sessions will be between 50-90 minutes. One / both of your proposals might be accepted.
- The audience consists mostly of senior developers and project leads. Before submission consider how your submission can provide best value to this target segment.
- Submissions will be accepted only on the website and not through emails. Please complete the entire form including the two session proposals.
- The decision of the conference team as regards sessions, durations, timings, speaker benefits and all related aspects will be final and binding.
- Complimentary Full Conference Pass
- We will arrange for your hotel stay and cover the room tariff. Please note that hotel incidentals will not be covered.
- We will reimburse up to Rs 5000 from the air fare or the actual, whichever is less.
- Speaking at an IndicThreads event gets you recognition as a subject expert.
Write to [ conf AT rightrix DOT com ] in case of any other queries.
- Submission Deadline – 31st August 2009
- Conference Dates – 11 and 12 December, 2009