Details – Overview of BI & Data warehousing
Concepts of data warehouse, data marts, OLAP and data mining, understand relationship between transactional systems and data warehouse.
About the Speaker – Vibhas Joshi
Vibhas is with SAS R&D india as Head R&D , Program Manager – Industry Intelligence solutions, Member of Management Team.
Vibhas holds a Masters degree in Physics from the University of Pune, a Diploma in Computer Management from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute as well as a Masters in Management Studies from University of Pune. He is certified PMP.
He has over 25 years of experience in the IT. He has special skills in General Management, Program Management, Project Management, Software Product Development, Requirement Engineering, Database Management, Software Development Methodologies, and Infrastructure set-up.
Vibhas has conducted numerous training programs covering Project Management, Requirement Management and Software Engineering.
Vibhas in the course of his assignments has worked in the following business domains: Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecom.
For more information about other lectures in this series, and in general other tech events in Pune, see the tech events calendar at upcoming.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Sybase unveils analytics appliance
- HSBC improves data warehousing
- TSA Leans on BI to Save $100M Over Two Years
- Microsoft buys data warehousing firm
- Updated Cognos tool offers expanded performance management
- SAP’s BI chief juggles independence, integration
- Vertica moves BI database to Amazon’s EC2 cloud
- Data Mining and Business Intelligence for Enterprises
- Business Objects improves BI picture