Flesh out a detailed plan for your startup with Freeman Murray – March 29
What: 4-hour hands-on workshop on developing your startup idea
When: Sunday March 29, 9:30am – 1:30pm
Where: Seed Infotech, Nalanda building, Opposite Gandhi Lawns, Erandwane
Registration and Fees: This is a free workshop, but open only to the first twenty teams that register. (Hurry, offer open until stocks last. Only 7 slots left!)
This is a 4 hr workshop for people interested in starting their own technology business. This workshop is for small teams of 2 or 3 people who have a clear idea of an idea they would like to work on. Participants will spend 90% of their time developing this idea.
This is not a lecture, people without their own business idea will be bored.
The workshop will have several segments of 20 – 40 minutes each. I will introduce each segment in about 5 minutes. During the remaining time people will work on that particular aspect of their own idea. Each team will setup a private wiki which they will develop during the workshop.
Segments may include:
- personal biographies of the founders
- over view of the space
- overview of the idea
- what are the high level technical requirements for products
- what is the proposed technology stack for doing something
- simple architecture diagram
- budget, financial requirements
- cash flow projection, when where to get money
- what are the important websites
- who are the major competitors
- who are the luminaries
- who are the customers
- who are potential advisors
- who are potential partners
About the Instructor – Freeman Murray
Freeman Murray has worked in a variety of technology startups in Silicon Valley and India and will be using this experience to guide workshop participants. This summer he will be directing the iAccelerator.org program at IIMA. More information about him is available at: http://iAccelerator.org/people
Other tech events this weekend
Also, remember that there are 6 tech events competing for your attention this weekend, including Dhananjay Nene‘s talk on strengths and weaknesses of programming languages, and Atul Chitnis on How the world is changing, and what startups should do about it. For more see the PuneTech calendar.
Related articles by Zemanta
- iAccelerator.org – A New Indian Startup Incubator (killerstartups.com)
- Having a Buiness Plan is important (spiderfood911.com)