Times Animage is a two-day exhibition and conference on animation, gaming, visual effects, design, and comics. It is organized by the Times Group in association with DSK Supinfocomm (the animation college in Pune). It is co-sponsored by the Government of Maharashtra and BIG Animation.
It is expected to feature latest trend and emerging opportunities in the Indian gaming and animation industry.
Some of the people expected at the event include:
- Ashish S.Kulkarni, CEO BIG Animation (I) Pvt.Ltd,
- Michael Zauner, graphic design and after effects trainer, in charge of visual communication studies, DSK Supinfocom International Campus Pune-India,
- K Rajesh Rao, CEO Gametantra,
- Dhimant Vyas, animation film designer, nga Games India,
- Vaibhav Kumaresh, The Animation Society of India,
- Anup Tapadia and Vivek Mehta from Touch Magix Media,
- Nishith Takia, co-founder & director of Krayon Pictures Pvt. Ltd, Pune-India,
- Chetan Sharma, Animagic India Pvt Ltd Mumbai-India,
- Saraswathi Balgam director, Rhythm & Hues Studios India,
- Dheeraj Verma and Anand Gurnani, Animation Xpress India Private Ltd
Fees and Registration
The event will be held on 27th and 28th May, from 10am to 6pm, at Pride Hotel. The event is free and open for anybody to attend. To register contact Janaki 98230 55525 or Subh 98811 98988.