The call for speakers for the IndicThreads’ software technology conference is open. The conference is in December, but the CFP closes this week (22 September), and you should submit a proposal
IndicThreads have been holding tech conferences in Pune for the last 7 years, and their conferences are the top pure technology conferences in Pune. An IndicThreads conference is one of the best places to hear about the latest trends in the software industry, and to meet techies from large and small companies of not only Pune, but the rest of the country too.
The conference itself is paid, but becoming a speaker is a good way to get into the conference for free.
This time around, the conference will cover a wide range of technologies from Java, Cloud Computing, Mobile App Development to emerging technologies like Big Data, Gamification, HTML5. (Traditionally, IndicThreads used to have a Java conference – but this year, they are broadening the theme.)
The CFP calls for submissions in these areas:
- Software Architecture
- Cloud Computing: IaaS, SaaS, PaaS
- Design methodology
- Mobile Software Platforms
- Mobile Software Development
- Software Testing
- Optimization, Scaling, Caching and Performance Tuning
- Java Language Specs & Standards
- Enterprise Java (JavaEE)
- JVM Languages
- Software Security
- Development Frameworks
- Big Data
- NoSQL Software Development
- New and emerging technologies
- Case Studies and Real World Experiences
But feel free to submit other topics in software technology too. The audience consists mostly of software architects and project leads from various product and services companies across India. If you have done any interesting work in one of the areas above, you should submit a proposal. For now, all you need to do is submit a one paragraph abstract of what you’d like to talk about.
- Because you get a free pass to the conference
- Get recognized amongst the community as an expert in an area
- It strengthens the tech community in Pune, which benefits all of us.
The submission deadline is 22 Sept, so submit your proposal now. For more details about the conference itself, see the conference webpage.