SAIF Ignition is a startup event by Venture Capital firm Saif Partners. The event is divided into two sessions:
Session 1 will have some startups sharing their learnings on go-to-market strategies on sales and customer acquisition. In addition, we will have Supam Maheshwari from FirstCry, Swapnil Shinde from Dhingana and Ashish Mehta from Sokrati share their learnings on how they scaled their ventures.
Session 2 – Startups pitch to the SAIF Team: Startups who would like to pitch to the SAIF team may send their pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saif will shortlist 7-8 pitches. Please try to answer the following questions in your pitch
- Market you are going after and the problem/pain point that exists currently
- Explain the product and how it is solving the problem
- Team behind the startup
- Initial traction, if any
- Funding requirement
You can look at a sample presentation here for reference.
Following is the detailed itinerary of the event
- 9 – 9.30 AM – Registration
- 9.30 – 10 AM – Networking over coffee
- 10 – 11 AM – Panel discussion with Ashish Mehta (CEO & Co-founder, Sokrati), Supam Maheshwari (CEO & Co-founder, FirstCry) and Swapnil Shinde (Co-founder, Dhingana)
- 11 – 1.30 PM – Problem solving session with startups (3-4 startups will present on their go-to market strategy)
- 1.30 – 2.15 PM – Lunch
- 2.30 – 5 PM – Pitch session with SAIF Team
In case of any queries or clarifications, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com or call Rohit at +91.98111.09541.
Fees and Registration
This event is free and open for anybody to attend. Please register here