Pune’s startup community, and other technology innovators, are invited by Intel Corp., IIM-Ahmedabad’s CIIE, and the Government of India’s DST, to an event to launch the Intel and DST – Innovate for Digital India Challenge, at 11am on Wednesday, 20th May, at Westin Pune.
This event will feature Dr. Gopichand Katragadda, CTO of TATA Sons, Mr. Sachin Kelkar, Head – Developer & Partner Program (APAC), Intel India & other dignitaries.
The event will launch the Digital India Challenge – which is essentially an accelerator/funding/grant/mentorship program for startups in Pune and Bangalore. The program offers startups the following:
- 3-month accelerator program in Pune and Bengaluru
- Access to grants and equity investments of up to Rs. 1.5cr
- Product kits based on Intel architecture to develop MVPs
- Industry connect across various phases
- Mentorship, field immersion, and productization opportunity
For more details about the program, see http://www.innovatefordigitalindia.intel.in/.
The launch event on Wednesday morning at the Westin is a free event. Please register here