PHPCamp is back.
PHPCamp is the biggest PHP conference in India and happens in Pune every year. Why should you go?
- If you’re a student interested in web development, you should go to find out what’s going on with the most popular web development language in the world.
- If you’re a motivated student who would like to do some interesting projects, and are looking for a mentor/guide/advisor from Industry, PHPCamp would be a good place to find some
- If you’re a web developer and would like to interact with other passionate web developers and find out what interesting things they’re working on, then the hallway conversations at PHPCamp should attract you
- If you’re a non-technical founder of a startup and are looking for technical co-founders, this is the place to be.
- If you’re looking for a development partner, or a small company to which you’d like to outsource web development work, then PHPCamp is the place to find the most interesting ones
What is PHPCamp?
It is a barcamp for those interested in PHP. A barcamp is essentially a conference but without a pre-determined schedule or invited speakers. Anyone can attend. And on the morning of the conference, there is a whiteboard put up with all the open slots (for speaking), and anybody who has an interesting topic can write down their name and the topic and sign up as a speaker.
See the PHPCamp FAQ for more details.
This event is free and open for anybody to attend. It’s on Saturday, 5th March, from 9:30am to 5pm, at SICSR, at model colony. Please register here.