Parag Khair, an IT consultant with experience in IT offshoring who lives in Toronto is visiting Pune and will give a talk on how small and medium IT companies from India can target the North American market, at 4pm on Saturday, 20th August, at 7th floor, SICSR, (Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, near Om Market, Model Colony).
Exploring the North American Market for Indian IT SMEs
Although the focus is North America, the topics discussed will be, to an extent, applicable to other regions also.
- Current landscape and key selling points for established players
- Constraints of scale and how to overcome them
- What is your target customer
- Innovative ways of reaching out
- Today’s hot offerings for this segment
- Gearing up for exports – inhouse checklist
- Addendum – Macroeconomics view – will it change the game?
About the Speaker – Parag Khair
Parag has done his Engineering and MBA from Pune and since then has around 20 years of experience in various industries spanning manufacturing, stock trading, IT, etc. For the Last 10 years he has lived in North America, worked with leading Indian IT exporter (Infosys) on various assignments all over the globe including starting and growing the business in Canada. Currently, he is also into independent IT consulting with the focus on revitalizing IT function through the combination of Agile, Offshoring, PLM, Cloud and Social Media.
Fees and Registration
This event is free and open for anybody to attend. No registration required