Later today, the Software Exporters Association of Pune (SEAP) and Nishith Desai Associates present a workshop on intellectual property that will cover the following areas:
- Creation and Identification of protectable Intellectual Property and means of protection
- Acquisition of Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property strategy and commercialization
- Use of third party IP – precautions to be taken
- ICT Patents – Indian Scenario
- Remedies for breach of Intellectual Property
This is today, September 17th, from 2pm to 5pm at Dewang Mehta Auditorium, Bhageerath, Persistent Systems, S.B. Road.
For further details of this event, including detailed profiles of the speakers, see the PuneTech calendar entry. Note: this is different from the POCC event on copyrights and patents that will be held on Saturday 19th September, 4pm, at SICSR.