Sramana Mitra, a serial entrepreneur with 2 successful exits, consultant with over 80 companies, and the founder of the 1M/1M is in town this weekend and, in association with Persistent Systems, will hold an event that every entrepreneur should probably visit.
The 1M/1M initiative, was started with the goal of helping one million entrepreneurs reach $1 million in revenues and beyond. The event on Sunday will have Sramana Mitra’s keynote address discussing the 1M/1M Methodology: Bootstrapping, Positioning and Lean Startups, followed by the opportunity to ask questions. Then entrepreneurs can participate in a public strategy roundtable with Sramana to receive some real time coaching and answers to questions about their startup ventures. Up to seven entrepreneurs will be able to pitch their businesses to Sramana Mitra during this session.
The schedule for this program is as follows:
- 2:00 -2:30 pm : Dr. Anand Deshpande introduces Sramana Mitra.
- 2:30 -3:00 pm : Keynote Address by Sramana Mitra, topics : bootstrapping, positioning, lean startups.
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm : Q&A on the keynote address.
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm : Live Strategy Roundtable with Pune startups.
- 4:30 – 5:00 pm : Q&A with audience/Sramana discussing the EJ Methodology
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm : Networking
If you’d like to pitch, send Maureen (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email.
1M/1M will be working with Microsoft in helping entrepreneurs prepare for the Microsoft Bizspark’s India Startup Challenge. Girish Joshi from Microsoft will be attending the roundtable and scouting companies with Sramana Mitra for the challenge.You can find more about the challenge here
This event is free and open for anybody to attend. Please register here