Abhijit Athavale writes:
SystemVerilog Guru Cliff Cummings is back in town and he will be holding another seminar on April 19th at MCCIA’s Sumant Moolgaokar Auditorium, ICC Towers, Senapati Bapat Road from 4:00pm to 7:30pm. Most recently, Cliff was here in November 2009 and this seminar gives a great opportunity for engineers to re-engage with him.
The topics covered will include:
- New UVM 1.0 overview and comparison to OVM
- Important OVM and UVM phasing
- Secrets in mastering OVM and UVM
- Graceful termination of tests in OVM and UVM with emphasis on the objection mechanism
- Some of Cliff’s favorite SystemVerilog tips and tricks
- Some early UVM techniques and best practices
This event is co-sponsored by Qlogic and Cadence who I must thank profusely on behalf of the PuneChips community. It is not very often that internationally renowned experts visit our city and hold free seminars, but QLogic and Cadence have made it possible. So, I encourage everyone who has any interest in SystemVerilog to attend and participate.
This event is completely free, but registration is required. Please visit this link to register and view the agenda.