Microsoft is hosting a half-day exec. briefing on DevOps/Application Delivery Lifecycle on Friday, 11th November, at The O Hotel, Koregaon Park.
As Software engineering practices become more dynamic, the need of the hour for businesses is to have a more efficient and agile IT setup. Microsoft’s DevOps solution enables organizations to shorten cycle times while improving software quality by streamlining the entire development workflow, right from the backlog, through build and test, to all the way into production.
In this event, you’ll get an overview of:
- People, processes and tools involved with Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- How Microsoft Solutions can integrate, leverage and support your existing solutions
- How Microsoft DevOps practices can help you deliver high quality software on a shorter timeline and with better compliance
You’ll learn how to:
- Shorten cycle times: and increase the traceability of each release by empowering development and operations teams with collaboration and automation tools.
- Improve quality and availability by using tools to capture rich telemetry on application performance and usage so that you can make better decisions on future investments—all while understanding and anticipating issues in production before they impact your service.
- Save time and money: Azure integrates with on-premises Microsoft technologies, so you can take full advantage of your existing Microsoft investments, skills, and knowledge—and use a common development and test infrastructure that spans data center to cloud.
- 10:00-10:30: Registration
- 10:30-10:45: Keynote
- 10:45-11:30: DevOps and Demo
- 11:30-12:15: DevOps from Customer Perspective: Overview of issues
- 12:15-1:00: DevOps Capabilities: Overview of Cloud Cover’s DevOps capabilities and partnership with Microsoft.
- 1:00-2:00: Lunch
The event is from 10am to 2pm, on Friday, 11th Nov 2016 at The O Hotel, Koregaon Park.