What: A full-day event by the Pune (Microsoft Technologies) User Group (PUG) on Windows Azure
When: Sunday, December 13, 10am to 4pm
Where: Venue details will be mailed to registered participants
Registration and Fees: This event is free for all. Register here
The theme of this training is to allow the participants to understand the value proposition of Windows Azure. And hand holding to deploy applications on the Azure platform. All participants will get a certificate of completion.
To be able to understand this session you need to be familiar with the
- Basics of the .NET framework platform
- Basics of C#.NET and the Visual Studio IDE
- Understanding of WCF (Windows communication framework)
This event is free, but you need to register: http://www.qsitglobal.com/qsitmailers/november_2009/azure/azure_ugform_nov30.htm
Venue details will be mailed to registered participants.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Microsoft Moves Visual Studio Towards The Cloud (techcrunch.com)
- Microsoft begins paving path for IT and cloud integration (infoworld.com)
- Amazon Web Services offers .Net development kit for its cloud platform (infoworld.com)
- Microsoft extends Windows 7 and Azure to open source developers (infoworld.com)
2 thoughts on “Training session on Microsoft Azure”
The above even registration link didnt work for me…!
@Suhas, seems to be a problem at your end. It works fine for me.