Pune’s http://IndicThreads.com, which organizes various conferences in Pune every year, has a call for speakers for their 2nd Conference On Upcoming Technologies to be held on 3rd and 4th June 2011 in Pune. The theme for this year is again Cloud Computing.
If you’re an Industry Professional and have any experience with Cloud Computing, you’re encouraged to submit an abstract by
March 31st April 10th. The suggested topics are:
- Cloud /Grid architecture
- Cloud-based Services and Education
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- High-Performance Computing
- Cloud-Delivered Testing
- Cloud Lock-in vs. Cloud Interoperability
- Multi Cloud Frameworks & APIs
- Monitoring Cloud Applications
- Data Security & Encryption On The Cloud
- Elastic Computing
- Cloud Databases
- Private vs. Public Clouds
- Cloud Scalability
- Cloud Analytics
But don’t be limited by these choices.
Click here to submit a proposal. Remember the deadline is 31st March… and all you need to submit at this time, is a one paragraph abstract.