Verisoft is an independent testing services provider. While it is a “horizontal” testing company providing services in many industry segments, they have specialized skills in Video Games testing. Customers range from major video-games publishers in the US to betting and casino games companies in UK. Types of testing provided: Game-play testing, localization, pre-submission, compatibility testing
 Games Testing
Testing video/computer games involves a number of aspects:
- Functional Testing
- to ensure that the games functions such as collisions, players attributes, menus, events, button functions, scoring /statistics, are according to the game design.
- Compatibility Testing
- to ensure that the game functions consistently, without any conflicts with other standards software, across all typical PC configurations on the market.
- Multiplayer Testing
- to ensure if games are designed to be played across the Internet or local network. These tests ensure games provide a smooth multiplayer gaming experience for end-users.
- to test a computer game capable of supporting thousands of players simultaneously, and which is played on the internet online.
- Localization Testing
- to ensure that local language version of games perform consistently with the original versions.
- Compliance Testing
- to ensure if the games are designed as per pre-defined standards, rules or a technical requirement document such as TCR/TRC, Lot Check, etc.
- Game Play Testing
- to give a professional and independent evaluation of the game play quality, such as realism of animation and fight damage, balance of the game, exploits etc.
- Verisoft White Paper: Extreme Programming Methodology For Automated Regression Test Suite Development